Comfortear® Punctum Plugs are designed to deliver unparalleled comfort and retention, providing long-term occlusion therapy to treat symptoms associated with dry eye disease that may result from allergies, cataracts, or contact lens intolerance. Micro-recesses placed around the periphery of the plug facilitate a self-adjusting action, allowing for easy insertion and predictable placement.
Pre-loaded individually on the ergonomically-designed Comfortear® insertion tool, Comfortear® Punctum Plugs are offered in a range of diameters to accommodate the needs of the patient. Packaged two (2) individual sterile trays per box, the Comfortear® individual sterile trays reduce the potential for unnecessary waste when only a single occluder is required.
Large Diameter: 0.9 mm
Medium Diameter: 0.8 mm
Small Diameter: 0.7 mm
X-Small Diameter: 0.6 mm
Pedi Plug Diameter: 0.5 mm
Unit of Sale: 1 pair
Keep away from sunlight.
Keep dry. Store at room temperature.
Important Safety Information:
For use in the eye(s) only.
- Patients should be given a complete eye examination with thorough history.
- Patients with preexisting intermittent tearing should receive pressure irrigation to rule out canalicular obstruction.
- This device is designed intended and distributed for single use only. Do not re-sterilize or reuse this device.
- For use in patients with known sensitivity to any one of the materials that comprise the plug.
- For use in patients with infected conjunctivitis, dacryocystitis, inflammation of the eye lid, infected eyes, and epiphora.