Paragon only accepts product returns from individuals or entities who purchased product directly from Paragon, from an authorized e-commerce seller (collectively “Customer”), or from an authorized distributor of record of Paragon (“Authorized Distributor”). Returns for all Paragon product not purchased directly from Paragon or from an authorized e-commerce seller must go through the selling entity. All returns are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Paragon accepts only the following types of product returns, which must also meet the conditions set forth below in “CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO RETURN PRODUCT AND RECEIVE CREDIT”:
- Concealed damage claims
- Product received in error
- Product damaged in shipping
- Defective product
Paragon will not accept the following product for return:
- Product that does not meet the criteria under “Conditions Required to Return Product and Receive Credit,” as set forth below.
- Product without a valid Return Materials Authorization (“RMA”) number.
- Product with stickers, marked, damaged, soiled or adulterated in any way.
- Product missing RFID tags, 2D bar codes or other tracking elements as defined by state and federal legislation for pedigree tracking.
- Product sold on a non-returnable basis.
- Product damaged or deteriorated due to conditions beyond manufacturer control, such as improper storage or handling (e.g., heat, stored under improper conditions or exposed to fire, smoke or water).
- Product not in original container or repackaged.
- Product involved in distressed, sacrifice, fire or bankruptcy sale.
- Product received with concealed damage not reported within fourteen (14) calendar days.
- Product received in error or damaged in shipping if not reported within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt.
- Product that is otherwise returnable, but not returned consistent with labeled storage conditions.
- Product that has been partially used.
- Product destroyed off-site or that has not been returned to Paragon.
- Product with less than four (4) months dating prior to the expiration date.
- Product obtained illegally or that has been diverted.
Paragon considers all discontinued product as saleable unless otherwise specifically communicated.
All product returns are subject to review and investigation by Paragon, and must be returned to Paragon under the following conditions in order to be considered for credit:
- Product must be in original container/packaging bearing the original manufacture label with all RFID tags, 2D bar codes or other tracking elements, as defined by state and federal legislation for pedigree tracking and must match box to product
- Product with specific labeled storage conditions must be stored and returned under such labeled storage conditions. Paragon reserves the right to require proof that product maintained labeled storage conditions before accepting the product for return and issuing a credit.
- Product packaging must be unmarked. All required information, including but not limited to RMA number(s), should be marked on the external shipping package/container—not the product packaging itself. Product packaging marked with the RMA number(s) will be considered damaged and no credit will be extended.
- Broken product containers/bottles without product present are NOT to be shipped to Paragon. If any are shipped to Paragon, they will be disposed of and will not be reported as a return.
- Concealed damage claims must be made within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt, must include supporting evidence and must be submitted in writing to Paragon Customer Service (contact information set forth below).
- Product received in error must be reported to Paragon Customer Service within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt.
- Product damaged in shipping must be reported to Paragon Customer Service within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt and must be accompanied by a signed bill of lading or packing slip noting specific damage.
- Defective product must be reported to Paragon Customer Service within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt.
- Product with less than four (4) months dating prior to the expiration date must have prior authorization from Paragon to be considered for credit.
- Credit will not be issued if the lot number or expiration date is missing, covered or unreadable.
- Destruction of any product is not allowed without prior authorization from Paragon. Product that has been destroyed by customer or agent of customer without authorization will not receive credit.
Returned product that does not meet the conditions listed above will be destroyed and no credit will be extended. Unauthorized returns may be destroyed without notification.
Please contact Paragon Customer Service at (888) 424-1192 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (“RMA”) number and for instructions on how to return product.
RMAs expire thirty (30) calendar days from the issue date. Credits expire one hundred eighty (180) calendar days from the date issued. Issuance of a RMA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt, review, and validation of returned goods by Paragon or Paragon-contracted return facilitator. The lot number and expiration date for products returned must match an active RMA number for credit. Credit issued is based on price at the time of original sale. Adjustments will be made for products purchased through buying groups and special deals/promotions.
Third-party returns processing will be issued credit. The third-party processor is responsible for disbursement of credit to whom they are the agent. Paragon will not reimburse any third-pary processor’s miscellaneous fees (i.e.: handling, processing or freight charges).
It is the Customer’s responsibility to securely package all returned products to prevent breakage during transit and otherwise comply with laws and regulations applicable to the packaging, shipping and transport of returned goods, including shipping under labeled storage conditions.
Return freight fees are the responsibility of the customer or agent of the customer unless otherwise approved in writing by Paragon.
Paragon reserves the right to amend or alter its policies at any time.