Thank you for visiting our Paragon BioTeck, Inc. (“Paragon”) social media pages. Our goal is to foster communities where users can interact and engage with us to learn more about our company, products and initiatives. We welcome your comments, questions and participation. To ensure we maintain respectful communities, we monitor each page and reserve the right to add or remove content we deem inappropriate or harmful. We reserve the sole and exclusive right to add, remove or edit content on our pages, as well as the right to prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate or discontinue your access to our online communities.
When posting to our social media pages, we ask that you abide by the posting guidelines of each network and the following guidelines:
1. Please refrain from referencing pharmaceutical products. We operate in a highly-regulated environment; therefore, we may remove posts that reference a pharmaceutical product or pharmaceutical brand from any company, whether they are positive or negative in nature.
2. Please refrain from submitting posts that include spam, violate another’s copyright or intellectual property, use profanity, or are defamatory in nature. In the spirit of providing a respectful online space, we reserve the right to remove comments that include attacks, vulgar, hateful, defamatory or discriminatory content. We will also remove any content that violates an individual’s rights or violates any laws.
3. Please refrain from posting inaccurate or misleading information about our company, products or the products and services of any third party. If you would like to leave feedback on our products or services, please visit our website at https://paragonbioteck.com/contact-us/.
4. Please refrain from submitting posts that transmit a virus or harmful component.
5. Please refrain from submitting posts that contain solicitations or off-topic content. We encourage relevant, on-topic conversations and reserve the right to remove comments that reflect unsupported accusations, product or service promotions or do not align with our discussion.
Content published and available from Paragon and its affiliates is provided for informational purposes only. Third-party content shared and published does not represent an endorsement by Paragon and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Paragon. Paragon is not responsible for, nor liable for any content created and published by third-party users of this page.
Information contained on our social media pages is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. These pages are not intended for reporting adverse events or quality complaints. If you would like to report an adverse event associated with one of our products, please call 888.424.1192 and select option 1.
In addition to the rights you grant each network, by posting to our pages, you grant Paragon and its affiliates a global, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, translate, create derivative works from, sell or distribute the content you post without compensation. For your safety, do not publish personal information about yourself or third parties.